Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Big Day: Wedding 2 of 4

On Sunday, despite my want and need for sleep, I forced myself out of bed to shower and prepare myself for the big day. We didn’t have to be at the wedding site until 12 to get ready, so Colby and I ventured out early to see what we could see.

To start off, we traveled on over to Cades Cove. No matter how long we are going to be there, Cades Cove is a must-do item on the to-do list….and it may get done two or three times while we are in the area. This time we limited it to two. If you have never been and want to see beautiful scenery and relax, this is the place for you to go. You will be hooked. We have been going there for years with our families, even before we met.

IMG_0704

It was lovely to see all of the leaves changing colors.

Fall Colors

And to see all of the wildlife {while we interrupted there sleep and breakfast eating}.

Wildlife

This little guy was out like a light. He had two friends in two other trees though that weren’t quite so tired.

IMG_0730

If you’re ever driving through Cades Cove and cars start backing up or the people are standing around like the picture below, you have come upon what is called a “bear jam”, so you might as well get out and go see for yourself. Traffic will not move quickly. On that note, if you’re in a hurry, just do everyone a favor and don’t go. There’s nothing more annoying that being in front of or behind someone who is in a hurry.

IMG_0744

This is my favorite barn in the whole place….

IMG_0065

By the time we made the loop, it was time to make our way over to drop me off to get dressed and ready for the evening wedding.

IMG_0101

IMG_0118

IMG_0126

I was in love with my shoes for the wedding. Instead of choosing the dyeables from David’s Bridal, we had the option to find some champagne shoes on our own. These are from Zappos.

IMG_0121

IMG_0162

The bride was beautiful as always!

IMG_0140

IMG_0146

And because I couldn’t decide which one I liked better, I’ll provide you with this…

IMG_0145

Unfortunately, I don’t have one photo of the wedding since I was in it. Colby had offered to take photos for me, but signs were up stating not to take pictures per the paid photographer. I will just say that the wedding was heartfelt and sweet. I wish you all could have been there!

So, now let’s just move on to the reception where everyone celebrated the marriage together!

The first dance….

IMG_0182

And then came the speeches from the best man and maid of honor…

IMG_0193

IMG_0202

IMG_0213

And then the fun began…

IMG_0215

IMG_0256

IMG_0290

IMG_0629

And I may get killed for putting these on here, and I will be more than glad to take these down {if I must}. For my sake though, let’s just enjoy what we see and get a good laugh out of it.

Dance Moves

Please draw your eyes to the first picture on the top left and the second picture on the bottom left. HILARIOUS!

It was an awesome wedding, Andrea and Whitney!

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Qualls!

 

2 comments:

  1. great pictures, brenna! kind of obsessed with that barn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw the same bear too! Too funny!! I didn't know yall were there then. And the leaves were breathtaking. Absolutely gorgeous. Great pics Brenna!

    ReplyDelete