Tuesday, October 25, 2011

One More Thing Down!

I have one more thing marked off of the list at the house. The kitchen curtains are finally up, or at least one side of them anyway. Wal-Mart failed me once again by only having two sets of the curtain rings that I wanted. Now, I’m off on a search to other Wal-Marts around the area to find two more sets. For now though, I’ll entertain you with what the curtains are doing for the kitchen.

This next picture is the other side of the room that is curtain-less, but it will give you a better understanding of how six windows in one room can make you bake like you’re in the oven during the summer time. It’s the place to lose some pounds just through sweat!

IMG_1554 

The after….

IMG_1543

IMG_1561

IMG_1541

IMG_1559

I can’t wait now to get the other side up! There’s so much to share with you guys, and I’m praying to be able to blog about it this week. Sickness and exhaustion have taken over my body.

I hope you all have a FAB-U-LOUS WEDNESDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment