Sunday, January 5, 2014

Back to Work

Tomorrow it's back to work and this chick is not looking forward to it. Love my co-workers. Love my job. Love my baby and staying at home more though. Do you blame me though?

Look at that sweet face.

I just want to kiss his sweet face, and I must admit that I do about 1,000 times a day.

He turned 5 months old today. Ugh. Time slow down!!!! I don't know what I am going to do when I can't hold him and kiss him any time I want. We have moved up to sleeping through the night on a pretty regular basis, and he even has an 8 p.m. bedtime. One hour of me time before bedtime. When I mean me time though, I really mean making bottles, straightening up, preparing for the following day, and crashing in bed.

I feel like I am missing out on so much by not being with him all the time, but that's the life of a working mom. Maybe I won't feel so bad when he's old enough to go to school, but I am not rushing time at all.

I have been preparing for a baby shower for my sister in the celebration of her second child, Isabella. She's due in February, and we are so excited to meet her.

Kind of a funny story...my sister noticed that Aly, her daughter, had been acting different. When she asked her what the deal was, she said she didn't want to be a big sister because she didn't know how! Any advice for her (mom or daughter)? I don't think Aly totally believed me when I was talking about all the cool things you can do when you're the oldest since I am.

The theme of the shower is " Baby, it's cold outside!" Hopefully, by the grace of God, the whole thing will come together. This is a sneak peek into a project I have been working on and will provide more details about later. I apologize in advance for the poor phone photo.

Hope you all have a great week! Maybe it will go by fast, so the weekend will be here again!

Happy New Year!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment