Tuesday, November 4, 2014

{Thankfulness} A Small Token of Kindness

IMG_3130 (1)

Today’s thankfulness is a result of what happened to me this morning…

I drove up to drop Landry off at his Mimi and Paw’s when his Paw realized my tire looked a little slack.

You should know that the only way I’m going to realize my tire is “slack” is if it’s flat to the ground and is VERY NOTICEABLE! Like non-drivable noticeable.

Act of kindness one:

My FIL offered to come to the school to give my tire a little lift in the air department. The problem? When he went to add air, he found a screw.

This screw.

IMG_0962

Act of kindness two:

He took my car to have my tire repaired, so I didn’t have to do it after school.

So, I’m thankful for my FIL and the fact that he takes care of me like I’m his own….especially since Colby was not in town to do it for me either. My stressful day was a little less stressful.

Small acts of kindness, people.

It’s what makes the world go ‘round.

No comments:

Post a Comment