Sunday, January 11, 2015

A Discovery

For the longest time, I have seen all of these bloggers make these amazing mood boards for inspiration for rooms they were creating. Thanks to Pinterest, I have finally found how to do it online for free!!!

It’s called Olioboard, and it’s SO EASY!

OB-Landry's Bedroom

This is what I made for Landry’s big boy room! So far, I have the bookcases, baskets, and bedding. I’m still working on the lamps, paint color, and artwork. Isn’t this neat, though? It makes it easy to see how a room can go together….or not.

I’m dying to go to T.J. Maxx and Homegoods to see what kind of lamps I can get. Hopefully, I can find some the same color scheme as these. I’d buy these, but I’d rather find some cheaper ones. I’m not really in the market for lamps that are $130 each. I’m on a tighter budget than that.

Anyway….what do you think? Maybe y’all can use this new tip when creating your rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment