Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Get Your Reading Glasses Ready

I like to read a blog called “Life in Grace.” The other day she was spreading the word about a new book that her good blog friend wrote. Surprisingly to all {even the author}, the book came out before the presale had even ended. Like three weeks early!

From the moment I read the title, I thought it would be a book I would love.

home is where my people are

Then, I listened to the podcast between Edie {from Life in Grace} and Sophie {from boomama.net}. If you like to chitty-chat about everything Southern, this podcast is a must to listen to! I listened to all 20 minutes of it and could have listened to more.

Anyway, I ordered the book, and it is set to arrive on Friday. In the mean time, I’m planning on reading the first chapter they offer for free online.

The real good news is that right now Amazon has put her first book up to download for FREE all week long! So, of course I did that, too! I just wanted to spread the word in case you’re looking for a good book to read. I haven’t read either, but her personality alone is enough to base a good assumption on the book. Plus, who doesn’t like a free book?

a little salty

Seriously, just click on the links below to read some great things about her book and her! You won’t regret it!

A Little Salty to Cut the Sweet: Southern Stories of Faith, Family, and Fifteen Pounds of Bacon {the free book….read the info and reviews}

Home Is Where My People Are: The Roads That Lead Us to Where We Belong
{the book you should buy}

Edie’s review on the book {from Life in Grace} and the podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment