Monday, March 9, 2015

A Love-Hate Relationship

Day Light Savings Time arrived once again.

Knowing that I’m losing an hour of sleep makes me loathe the time change this time of year. I hate losing that one hour, and I especially hate when my already struggling sleep schedule gets all out of whack. I have trouble sleeping as it is. I certainly don’t need to be staying up any later because my brain and body thinks it’s an hour earlier.

IMG_9652

But….then there is the love part of my relationship with time change…..particularly the daylight part. Can you say more daylight?!?!? One little boy in this house is going to be very happy with all of this daylight left to play outside in when we get home in the afternoons.

IMG_9669

So, after I recovered from the hour of sleep I lost….plus some, we took advantage of the beautiful day and ventured out for the first time in a while. Temps in the 70s and sunshine. There’s not much more I could ask for  in a day!

IMG_9673

We enjoyed some time at the farm. Landry is so much fun at this age now because he recognizes and talks about nearly everything he sees. We saw cows and fed the fish.

IMG_9701

He’s definitely going to be a Daddy’s boy when he gets old enough to hit the farm with his dad to explore, work, and just have fun out there.

IMG_9747

Anyone else looking forward to the first signs of spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment